This tea blend helps coat & soothe your throat, for temporary relief of minor throat irritations & cough.
When your throat feels irritated due to allergies, cold & flu, coughing (or any other reason), try brewing some of this restorative herbal infusion. It will soothe a sore throat, ease and reduce cough, and support respiratory health. It can also help fight infections of the throat, helps to relax throat muscles, & relieves congestion. It has a slight sweet licorice taste, Before you know it, you will be craving the taste of this amazing blend. It's okay to enjoy a cup even when you are not sick, as it has many other health benefits. Do not use over the recommended amount.
Ingredient benefits in regards to sore throat & coughing:Licorice Root, Marshmallow Leaf & Root
-provides relief of pain and stress, speeds healing, helps fight viruses that can cause respiratory illnesses, builds protective coating in mouth & throat that helps relieve irritation. Reduces dry cough.Slippery elm
- a mucilage, which helps create mucous that lines your stomach & throat, reduces inflammation & irritation.Sage
- has astringent, antiseptic, and antibacterial qualities and has been used for centuries to treat sore throats, coughs, and inflammation in the mouth.Echinacea leaf & root
- shortens the duration of the common cold and flu, reduces symptoms such as sore throat (pharyngitis), cough, and fever. Many herbalists also recommend echinacea to help boost the immune system and help the body fight infections.Red clover buds & Plantain
– relieves cough and soothes throat.Fennel seed
– contains a mix of antioxidants, antimicrobial components and anti-inflammatory volatile oils, which help alleviate the risk of cold, cough and flu and provides instant relief. It also helps keep several seasonal infections at bay and keeps your body warm from within.Cinnamon bark
– relieve cold and soothe sore throat. It is rich in antioxidant polyphenols and pro-anthocyanins that boost your immunity naturally. It is also packed with antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties.Ginger
– The anti-inflammatory effects of ginger can help soothe a sore throat by relieving inflammation.Orange Peel and Lime Powder
- citrus fruits are able to help break down mucous, and because of the citric acid, lowers the pH of your mouth – which can help to kill off bacteria and viruses that might be causing your sore throat.Chamomile
- anti-inflammatory that lubricates the throat and helps to soothe the scratchy irritation that comes from a throat infection.Fenugreek & Dandelion Root
- anti-inflammatory effects, relieves pain and fights bacteriaAnise seed
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamins A and C, star anise is effective in easing sore throats and colds. Its antifungal and antibacterial abilities can keep you away from flu and other viral infections this seasonThyme
- helps with digestion, immune support, and pain relief, fights bacteria on tongue and congested mucus in the lungs. Reduces spasmodic coughing.Rosehips
- ease the pain and scratchiness of a sore throat by providing a natural coating for the mucous membranes in the throat.Oregon grape
- is effective against viruses such as HPV, influenza, and common cold.
White peppercorn produces heat, can also be used to cure cough and sore throat. relief from a cough, sore throat, and lung congestion
Willow bark - used for the treatment of pain, headache, and inflammatory conditions,
Wild cherry bark - has a powerful antitussive (cough suppressing) action, and as such is indicated in dry, hacking coughs that are accompanied by spasms. Due to its astringent, sedative, antispasmodic, and bronchodilator actions, it dries mucus, increases expectoration, eases coughing, and opens the airways
Honeybush tea – soothes coughs, and alleviates bronchial complaints.
The FDA does not regulate natural supplementation and therefore has not been evaluated by them. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not take if you have known allergies to any of the ingredients listed. Consult with your physician if you are on medications or have health concerns before ingesting herbs or supplements.