Give your eyes the nutrients and support they need! Eye problems have been on the rise. Screen usage, stress, and illnesses have all contributed to an increase in dry eye, eye fatigue, blurry vision, and headaches.
We used ginkgo biloba, eyebright and bilberry leaves which are known to help improve and preserve vision. They also improve circulation, which helps preserve the retina. It has been used to help aid night vision as well. Reducing inflammation in the eyes may help prevent macular degeneration. We finished the tea blend with anise seeds and green tea. The anise helps give this tea its slightly sweet aftertaste, as well as helping with depression and regulating blood sugar, which have both been found to contribute to vision issues. All of these ingredients work together to help reduce swelling, prevent eye diseases, and help promote healthy eyes. The research we have found, shows that these herbs support eye health.
• Eyebright: This herb helps soothe itchy eyes and conjunctivitis.
• Gingko Biloba: can reduce the risks of glaucoma and macular degeneration by acting as a cerebro-spinal dilator.
• Fennel: helpful for watery and inflamed eyes. Apart from these mild conditions, it has also been shown to help cataracts and glaucoma in some people.
• Bilberries: helps blood circulation in the smallest of capillaries. They also contain anthocyanosides which help the eye adjust to various levels of light.
• Turmeric: Turmeric has antiseptic properties, but it also helps reduce the oxidation of the eye lens, something which is the cause of many eye problems.
• Black Currant increasing blood flow through the optic nerve and micro-vessels, which are critical to maintaining eye health.
• Anise Seed anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and may fight stomach ulcers, keep blood sugar levels in check and reduce symptoms of depression.
• Nettle: is known to promote good eyesight due to the presence of an organic compound known as beta carotene. The beta carotene converts itself into vitamin A in the body.
• Dandelion Root & Leaf: are also an excellent source of vitamin A, an antioxidant that is particularly beneficial for your skin and visual health. Dandelion greens also contain the flavonoid zeaxanthin, as well as the carotenoid lutein, both help shield the retina from ultraviolet rays & reduce the risk for eye damage
• Green tea: Apart from its famous antioxidant properties and benefits for weight loss, green tea also helps in reducing dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
• Butterfly Pea Flower are rich in antioxidants, alleviates inflammation, is anti microbial and antiviral, and supports immune function. It helps enhance memory, reduces anxiety and depression, and stress, increases blood flow to the eyes, and offers relief in symptoms of some disorders related to brain function. Butterfly pea flower helps to balance blood sugars, which can cause problems with vision loss as well.
INGREDIENTS: Ingredients: eyebright powder, ginkgo biloba, fennel, bilberry, turmeric, anise seed, nettle, dandelion root & leaf, butterfly pea flower, green tea. Sweet Berry blend: elderberries, hibiscus blossoms, apple pieces, black currant natural flavoring, freeze dried blackberries, freeze dried strawberry & raspberry pieces, wild strawberry leaves
DIRECTIONS: Steep 1 tsp of blend in 8 oz of hot water for 5 minutes using a tea infuser or tea bag
This product is not evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
50+ tsp per bag